Interested to see the Outback? I recommend to see the Outback of Australia!
Why? Have you ever been to a Rodeo to watch cowboys flying high through the air? Have you ever climbed a mountain to watch one of the most beautiful landscapes? Have you ever tried the best Pub food? Have you watched Kangaroos during the night? Have you seen the most beautiful sunsets? Have you seen the most beautiful sky at night? Watch Rugby games at the Pub? No? You should go to the Outback!
I’ve been to a Rodeo and I nearly won a barrel racing after one month training with the Horse
Take a mate and a Ute, put some sleeping bags in the bag of the car, take a couple of beers, drive in the middle of nowhere and watch the stars at night. I can’t Imagine there is something more beautiful or romantic than that. You see million of stars!
Once I was on a friends farm, we were driving on his property in the car, he said to me that he found a baby cow this morning, he wasn’t sure if everything was ok, so we were triying to find it but we didn’t. We drove back to the house to take the 4-wheeler so we could have a better look. After a while we found the baby cow and his mum wasn’t far away. Somehow the baby cow didn’t drunk from the mum and because of that there was to much milk in the mums udder. It was huge and it probably was painful for the mum. The baby cow wasn’t really strong so we took on the 4-wheeler, I was holding it while he was driving, back to the house. The mum followed us, exactly what we wanted. We put the mum in the yards to get the milk from her to feed the baby. Shortly her udder looked better and the baby cow was drinking. it started to get stronger. That was one of the most beautiful experinece I’ve ever had.
Injune is such an interesting place. Even if there is nothing, there is so much to do.
- Once a year there is the Injune Rodeo, Horse Racing or the Campdraft.
- Every weekend/ during the week is something going on in the Pub. Try the best steak and watch rugby games with the locals.
- just out of Injune is a lookout point with a beautiful view and a picnic area
- If you wanna go for shopping I recommend a trip to Roma. Roma is 100 km out of Injune, it’s the next town from Injune and Roma got all the shopping centre.
- go to Rollestone. Rollestone is 170 km from Injune, but the drive is it worth.
- Go shooting with the locals. Never had a try on a gun? that’s a good opportunity. Tro to shoot a can.
- Have a beautiful burger at the Roadhouse in Injune
Hope you enjoy your stay in the outback! Save travels! 🙂